DIY Bowling Fun
Sunday 2/17/02 - At the Gold Coast & Hurricane Harry's!
DIY Sunday 2/18/01 Bowling Thanks to everyone for
such a fun weekend!
[Awards Ceremony] [Sat
and Sun Concerts] [Extras]
Bowling Guestbook] [BYO
Bowling Scores & Page]
Photos by Jenifer
Email me if I have names or titles wrong....
I learned at BYO Bowling by Wanda:
10) Never trust the handicap. Never.
9) The shorter your dress, the better.
8) $.25 cent Jack Daniels shots seem like a really good idea at
7) Yes, you can survive on vodka, cranberry juice and power bars.
6) The more you bet, the more you win.
5) The more you bet, the more you lose.
4) Yes, you can dance to Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" but do you
really want to?
3) Everyone looks pretty good at 4:00 am
2) "Take one for the team" has a lot of different meanings.
And the number one thing I learned in Vegas...
1) Always bet on the "Bird". Always.