Bowling Awards Party Sunday 2/17/02
Congratulations to all of the winners!
We propose next year that the tournament be set up like the Special
Olympics - if you show up, bowl, and finish without falling over
- you are a Winner!
[Awards Ceremony] [Sat
and Sun Concerts] [Extras]
Bowling Guestbook] [BYO
Bowling Scores & Page]
Photos by Jenifer Hanen
Email me if the names or titles are wrong...
Best of the DIY Bowling Tourament:
6. Gordie & Craig from the Forgotten
and all of the stickers that went everywhere. Now there is one on
my car. Thanks Gordie!
5. All the cute boys and men. Thanks guys for being there and being
good eye candy!
4. BOWLING! I love it, it is Fun! What other games can you socialize,
hang out, and occasionally throw a large, heavy ball down a wooden
runway after too much sangria?
3. The Paris buffet and the Barflies.net
Sunday Brunch! Ummm... vegetables and salad! Ha!
2. Watching other people gamble, cause I am too cheap to gamble
seriously myself. Thanks to Ian for giving me tips on Craps, even
if I never played. Spending $4 on the "Little Green Men"
nickel computer slots at the Sahara and winning $12. Then I leave
the machine, and Liz wins a $115 within 10 mins....
1. And the BEST DARNED part of the WHOLE Weekend .... The Bohemian
Rhapsody Sing-A-Long in the lounge on Sunday night and the subsequent
Conga Line! Truly beautiful. I lost my voice for 4 days.
Biggest Regret: Not getting a picture of the "Bird".
But the casino security would not let me. Sorry!